Welcome to The Pennsylvania Association of Home and Community Based Services Providers (PA HCBS) formerly Pennsylvania Providers Coalition Association (PA PCA)! PA HCBS is an association of community providers of Long-Term Care Living Services; inclusive of both Support Coordination and HCBS Providers operating within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
There are hundreds of organizations within the Commonwealth that provide community services and support to adults with disabilities and seniors. These organizations share a goal of ensuring adequate funding of the long term living service system as well as public policy for access, choice, management and oversight. PA HCBS supports the goals of re-balancing the initiative of individuals receiving home and community based services within their homes.
There are thousands of organizations in Pennsylvania that provide Long-Term Services and Supports to adults with disabilities and the aging. PA HCBS membership is comprised of those who share a common interest in the transformation of the long-term care system, ensuring service choice, developing exceptional public policy and supporting workforce development.
Member Log In:
March 3 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Webinar and Remote Streaming Conference line Bridge Number: 1-562-247-8422 PIN: 819-273-661 Webinar link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7324758859107218700 Remote streaming link: https://2020archive.1capapp.com/event/mltss/
March 11 @ 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
10:00 am – 1:00 pm –Scheduled for Thursday, April 8, 2021 will be a listening session focused on the experience of Participants during the COVID-19 public health emergency. Representatives from the Office of Long-Term Living (OLTL) and Community HealthChoices Managed Care Organizations will be present to listen to Participant experiences and answer any questions. OLTL is requesting that any Participants who would like to share positive or negative experiences related to receiving services, accessing community resources, or other COVID-19-related experiences please register for the webinar using the registration link below. To register for the Webinar, whether to share your experience or to listen, please click on this webinar registration link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
May 4 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
June 2 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Committee Meetings/Hearings
- House Appropriations * BUDGET HEARING * WEDNESDAY – 3/3/21 10:00 a.m., Forum Building, 500 Walnut St., Harrisburg Budget Hearing – Department of Human Services – Live Stream
- Senate Appropriations * BUDGET HEARING * WEDNESDAY – 3/10/21 10:00 a.m., Senate Chamber Budget hearing – Department of Human Services- Live Stream
- DHS COVID-19 Webinar Schedule – for both written updates and webinars over the next several months. You can register for all webinars here.
- Wednesday, March 3 – Written Update
- Wednesday, March 17 – Webinar & Written Update
- Wednesday, April 7 – Written Update
- Wednesday, April 21 – Written Update & Webinar
- ODP- Best Practices Standards in Behavioral Support – The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) recognizes that effective, quality behavioral support must be grounded in and informed by basic, broadly accepted knowledge and processes. We are excited to disseminate the Best Practice Standards in Behavioral Support to streamline expectations and practices for those individuals providing behavioral support in ODP programs. These standards were developed by ODP’s Unified Clinical Team consisting of representation from both the Bureau of Community Supports and the Bureau of Supports for Autism and Special Populations. The standards were drafted and disseminated to the field to gain feedback on the guidance as it relates to providing Behavioral Support Services in ODP programs. We are excited to share the final version of this document and offer additional opportunities to engage with ODP’s Unified Clinical Team during Virtual Office Hours (VOHs):Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7822408818569088011
March 24, 2021: 9:30 AM -10:30 AM
March 26, 2021: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM