The Pennsylvania Association of Home and Community Based Services Providers welcomes providers, advocacy organizations and associations in Pennsylvania who serve the aging and people with disabilities who need long term services and supports.
Who Can Join?
A Voting Provider Member must be a Pennsylvania organization that is an enrolled Medicaid and/or Medicare provider in good standing with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
A Non-voting Associate Member must be a Pennsylvania disability advocacy organization or an association that is not itself an enrolled Medicaid and/or Medicare service provider.
There are several benefits to becoming a member of the PA HCBS such as the Members Only Page of this website where association information is kept. Members benefit from the business specific information and networking with other members. In addition, members benefit from collective advocacy on policy issues affecting our service system and the thousands of people we serve across the Commonwealth.
Why become a member of PA HCBS?:
- Enhance your network of collaborative partners and have a sense of security in trust of working with like-minded organizations dedicated to improving the long-term service and supports field.
- Access to the Members Only Page which provides resources, information, and opportunities that can help you earn and maintain a competitive advantage over non-members.
- Opportunities to engage with key stakeholders, funders and regulators through committees and PA HCBS events.
- Education on new services, products and innovations within the industry.
- Collaboration; promoting a stronger send of community cooperation strengthening the quality of all member organizations and the industry.
- Access to training opportunities related to industry topics and areas of interest.
- Members benefit from the collective advocacy on policy issues affecting our service system and the thousands of people we serve across the commonwealth.
How Can You Join?
To join PA HCBS we need a completed membership survey and membership dues for the first year. Once reviewed and accepted PA HCBS will notify you of acceptance and applicable membership dues. Annual dues are tiered by organization size based on the number of consumers served by OLTL and ODP programs. Please note that annual dues are based on the organization size or type of membership.
Member Survey Application
Please use the form found at the link below.